Monday, October 7, 2013

Scripture Inspiration

 Hello girls! It's time for October Scripture Encouragement! Today I'm going to share a very common group of verses, one you've probably memorized in Sunday School. But they are really good verses that we should remember.

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever. ~ Psalm 23

 You know now what I'm talking about when I say you've probably memorized this? 

I love this chapter. I often quote it if I'm feeling nervous, or anything like that. God is so good to us, He IS our shepherd. All of the things in this scripture are true. I encourage you to really think on these verses. They are so wonderful. Don't forget to praise the Lord for everything he's done, and for everything said in these scriptures. 

 Have a wonderful day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment