Thursday, February 6, 2014

Sydney's Vintage {Product Review + Final Post}

It's been a while. Which is why I've decided to leave A Pinch of Classy. I've had an amazing time here, but I don't have the time or dedication to post every week like I should. After this (long overdue) product review, that'll be it for me.

Anyhow, let's get on with the post.

Unfortunately, I do not have pictures of this skirt. I wasn't able to take any (which is one reason why this post is so late, since it felt wrong not to take pictures of it). But it's a nice, solid green color, with white lace trimming just a few inches above the hem.

 It is vintage, so the fabric is a bit rougher than I'm used to, but it doesn't make it uncomfortable at all.

Overall, it's lovely. The skirt is amazing. And the seller is a sweetheart. So many apologies to her for not getting this up sooner. But she was incredibly understanding and the picture of patience, and I thank her for that.

Anyways, this is my final post. It's been great. I wish I had the time to continue with this, but I just don't. I will be keeping up with this blog. Thanks, everyone!

3 comments: