Saturday, December 19, 2015

Church Outfit: Pink and Green - Socks, Too

Here's an outfit that I totally love. It's comfortable ( key word in ideal dressing ), beautiful, and unique.

And wonderful for church!!!



Kittens are wonderful photo props ;)

Isn't that lace gorgeous?

Oooh, and my socks match!!!!!!


My outfit:

Dress: Hand-me Down
Shirt: Hand-me down
Tanktop: Hand-me down
Boots: Plato's Closet
Small necklace: Made
Long necklace: Gift
Bracelett: Plato's Closet
Socks: :b Hand-me down ( I don't usually keep used socks...but these were gorgeous! )


It looks like most of this outfit was given to me...Lol ;)


So, how is your day/ weekend? Anything interesting you want to share clothing or non-clothing related? :D

Have a great day, and hopefully you for some inspiration for your next outfit! :D ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment