Saturday, May 7, 2016

Spring...Winter...It's All the Same Some Places

"Haven't done any photo shoots in awhile!"
Quickly digs through phone pictures looking for some quick inspiration.
"Oh what's this?"
Lol.
A photo shoot that I totally forgot to post! Haha. Well, looks like you will all get a winter post on this beautiful spring day. :)


On that day I was freezing...little thinking that when I would be posting this that I would be so hot!!

Such snow as this is cold!! ;)

But it's still fun! 

Meet Goldie, my walking companion.
Hiding behind this branch doesn't work. ;b

Hello, world!

Hello, tree.

Goodbye, ya'll!



Skirt: Goodwill
Sweater/shirt: Ross
Scarf: Gift
Bracelet  #1: Made
Bracelet  #2: Gift
Shoes: I can't remember what shoes I was wearing!! LOL!!!!




Hope you all enjoined this bit of winter "fashion"! Haha. Have a great week!
And let me know what you think :b 

2 comments:

  1. Nice outfit, your dog is adorable too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Haha, yeah! The dog belongs to the people I work for. I don't normally like dogs, but he's okay :)

      Delete