Monday, June 24, 2013

Monday Inspiration

Hello everyone! I'm back! Whew, that was a long, crazy week! Actually it's not quite over, and my summer is going to stay crazy. I have a very short time to get this blog post ready... Here's a fun photo from Les Miserables, the musical I was performing in.


    I'm the one in the green top, vest, and pink skirt. :D


 Since I'm off in a few minutes, I just want to share a little bit of inspiration with you. 

 Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

 Just think about this verse, and what it means for you personally. I have seen this in action so much. God has just poured his blessings down on me in so many ways this year. Thank the Lord for his love!
 How can this verse relate to you?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment