Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Full Length Lace Tee {Product Review}



A couple of weeks ago I bought the Full Length Lace Tee from Deborah and Co.  I absolutely love it!  The length is really long, which is great since most shirts tend to be short on me.  There is broad lace around the hem adding a feminine touch to it.  The neckline isn't quite as high as I imagined it would be, but it's still pretty high up.  One thing I don't necessarily care for is how wide the neckline scoops out.  I have fairly broad, square shoulders, so I don't know if that makes it scoop out more or if it's supposed to fit that way.

I ordered in the size I normally wear and it ended up fitting like a tank top (pretty form fitting).  I knew I wanted to use it as an undershirt only, so that wasn't a problem.  If you want to wear it by itself, I'd recommend ordering a size or two larger.

Overall, I really like the shirt.  I plan on ordering a white one sometime in the near future. =)
 

Disclaimer: I bought this shirt on my own and am under no obligation to review it (good or bad).

No comments:

Post a Comment