Thursday, June 13, 2013

Kennie Blossoms {Product Review}


Another Etsy review. I promise, in the next two weeks, I'll slow down on the reviews, K? I don't think I really have anything after next week, so I'll post something non-review related then. So don't get annoyed at me, m'kay?

Anyway, this is the Girl on Fire Hunger Games scrabble piece necklace.


Sorry for the blurry photos. The camera had just finished a round of pictures (Last week's review) and didn't want to focus after that.

Anyway, it's a glossy little square picture thing glued onto a scrabble piece. It's slightly off-center, which annoys me a teeny bit. But, then again, I know everything can't be centered perfectly, so I've accepted it.


The chain is one of those plastic beads that you can adjust with the little pill shaped thing. I don't know what it's called, so that's the best way I can describe it.

I know, I know, I'm terrible at description.



Yeah, I was experimenting with the camera and angles, so that's why there's a close-up of the beads. Sorry about that. The chain's pretty long. Not sure the exact measurements, but it's about chest-length.






You can find the necklace HERE. The owner is on vacation (At least, last time I checked). You can still place orders, though. Click HERE for her shop. She has really cool stuff!


4 comments:

  1. I love reviews! NEVER worry about doing too many!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks! Turns out I have another one for next week, so scratch what I said earlier.

      Delete
  2. i love reading your blog, specially i find it very interesting..i do play scrabble and i've got used scrabble tiles, i can't believed it that it can be recycled..what a lovely necklaces

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It's amazing to think of what you can make with old scrabble tiles that have been separated from their board game.

      Delete