Monday, March 17, 2014

The Thoughts I Think Toward You...

 So hey everyone! Saturday I had my eighteenth birthday, and I will probably do a more in-depth post about that later, but... For now, I thought it would be a good time to share one of my favorite scriptures, one I may have shared before, because it applies so well. When you're eighteen, and a senior in high school, there are so many things that you can worry about... But God knows us, and he will take care of us.

 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart. 
~ Jeremiah 29:11 - 13
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Bethany, Happy Birthday and welcome to the other side of being a minor! Keep God in your goals and you won't be able to imagine all that He's going to do for you.

    ReplyDelete