Saturday, March 12, 2016

Friend-Chooses-Your-Outfit-Day NIGHTMARE

Esther is one of my faithful readers [ and friends ]. 

She and I used to work together. We had some crazy times. Shortly before her wedding we decided to have another one of those crazy times - we each chose the other's outfit then ran out in the freezing cold to do a photo shoot.

We had one rule. That you had to choose a complete outfit for the other person from that person's outfit.

Much to our horror - but not in the least shocked, we were each disgusted with what the other picked out.

I believe I was the most disgusted.

They were my clothes...but, oh, my look what Esther did to me in my very own clothes!

At least I made her look nice :b


Selfie in our outfits.


Esther's {horrific} handiwork.

Trying to look classy.

It don't look like it but I'm freezing!

Agh! How can those clothes be mine!?

Might hate the clothes, but I can still smile the world away!! :)


Now for the wonder of what I chose, I introduce a very lovely outfit - and girl. LOL. 



She's just too cute!

Maintaining dignity in the cold.

Just so lovely. Ah. I'm good at picking out outfits.

Doesn't Esther just have a lovely smile -and hair!?

"Keturah, get me out of this cold before I kill you!"


Once pictures were done we ran for the house where it felt sooooo warm.
Would you ever let your friend choose your outfit - and then wear what she chose? 
Esther, I'm a little afraid we may be the only two insane people out there!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun, me and my friend dressed up as each other at a camp once.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun!!!!!!!!! That sounds awesome

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing fashhion information. If you read or find more quotes, suvichar, anmol vachan, click here Quotes and Suvichar

    ReplyDelete