Saturday, February 11, 2017

Unfashionable, But Maybe It'll Work?

Well, I realized I needed to do a post... but I didn't know what to do.

I grabbed some clothes.. which turned out not to match too well... but I thought they still looked artsy, so I decided to use them anyways :D

And so, here is another of my not-so-fashionable fashion posts ;) 

Also, it was REALLY muddy and windy out... so... it was hard to get good pictures ;) 








It was a little cold out ;)






Everything but the boots were hand-me-downs or thrifted. Those were bought at Murdoch's.

This is sort of a weird outfit... part conservative home schooler, part cowgirl, part hippie. 

I'm not sure what I think of it... but, hey! Maybe you can look at this post and know what to not wear!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment