Saturday, April 14, 2018

Sweaters

Who loves sweaters? 

I used to not love them. To be honest, I'd be happy if it were always summer, and I would wear bright colored t-shirts, full wide skirts that dance, and pink flip flops.

Sadly, I live in Montana right now.

And I hate being cold.

That just means I've had to find a new love... sweaters!

My family says most of my sweaters are ugly. But they are my style... so warm, so soft, and just my colors :D

This sweater was given to me by one of my best friends when I first became a Ruby Girl three or so years ago. I wear it so much ;p 

I bought this while shopping with friends back when I was a Ruby girl several years ago.

I recently found this lovely sweater at a thrift store. It made me think of Super Girl...  So nerdy and feminine all at once. AndI loved the pink and grey.. so of course I bought it! 


Makes for artsy photos.


This sweater is one of my favorites, but I never wear it in public as my family says it's horrible. II bought it at a thrift store years ago. t's 100% wool, so warm and comfy! It's way too big, but I love it :D


Do you like sweaters? Would you wear any of these? 

2 comments:

  1. Argyle is my favorite kind of sweater too - I love that pink and gray one that you've got :).

    Awesome post, Keturah!

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete