Saturday, August 11, 2018

Skirt On Fire

When babysitting awhile back a little kid told me, "You're skirt is on fire!"

I laughed, "It does look like fire, doesn't it? And my shirt looks like green fire."

After that when ever I wear these two together I think of fire. 

Sometimes what I wear may look like rags to others but beautiful colors to me! 
 I LOVE these two together. Some would say they don't match . . . 
This used to be a casual outfit, but now I use it only for cleaning. 

Also, this skirt is waaayyyy too big for me. Sized 18/20. The sides are tucked ;) 
When thrift store shopping NEVER limit yourself to your size wrack - you never know what you may find in a larger or even smaller size. And it's so easy to make something fit. 





Heart of Bleach




Just a bit of a tear 



Both the skirt and shirt are thrifted, and sadly will probably find the trash can soon ;0 But I had to share my fire while it still burned ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment