Online I am known as a blogger/ writer.
In real life I am known for MANY things.
One of those things include what I do for work: cleaning house.
I never thought I'd clean house for a living when I was younger. Cleaning houses... just doesn't seem like a career.
The thing? I love it. And it makes more money than many careers. Plus I am in control of my schedule.
I love it. So much that I started an Instagram page. Part satire, part work-aholic A Cleaning Gal is one of my favorite social media sites. I've even made up my own # for my posts... #amcleaning
Check it out if you like laughing. Or if you'd just like an excuse to roll your eyes more at me ;)
But as for fashion.
As I clean a lot, most of what I wear throughout the week has to be practical for what I'm doing. Cleaning.
- Must do well with cleaners/ bleach
- Skirts aren't too practical as I can't worry about my clothes falling down.
- Dresses can't be too long. I want to clean, not trip over myself.
- Not too tight, not too loose. Cleaning must be comfortable.
- Pockets are a plus as I like to listen to music and my device has to have a place to be.
- Color makes cleaning all the more vibrant!
|I wore this a lot all summer. Sadly, this dress is no longer wearable.|
|Lately this has been the dress I wear the most. I made this dress several years ago, but never actually liked it enough to wear until recently. I love that it has pockets!|
|I wore this skirt for years. It too just passed on recently.|
|This is my current second most worn outfit for cleaning.|
They can be practical and pretty. Or so my mind is now convinced.
If you'd like to see other things I wear/ do as I clean make sure to check out my IG page.
What about you? Do you have a special fashion style for your work life?