Friday, December 13, 2013

Fall Weather {Classy Garb}

Well I was supposed to post yesterday, but God has blessed up with the visit of very close friends that we haven't seen in several years. I think I was about to have a heart-attack all day and drove everyone crazy until we got to see them. It's just so nice to be around friends who are like minded. I think that was the first time in ages not having to explain why I was wearing a skirt. Anyhow, I managed to get pictures of what I wore yesterday. It's more of a fall outfit, but the weather has been beautiful.


In the background you can tell there's a thin layer of ice on the creek....and I almost fell in...twice.


This skirt is probably my favorite part this outfit. It's such a fun pattern with all the different greens and browns.

And sorry this isn't an in-depth post, but now I'm off to go spend more time with out friends!

Turtleneck: A hand-me-down.
Skirt: Another hand-me-down.
Jacket: Another, another hand-me-down.
Boots: Payless.

 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's a gorgeous skirt! I love the whole outfit, actually. :) I hope you have a wonderful time with your friends! :)

    ReplyDelete