Saturday, October 29, 2016

Fashionable Side Of Music

This has got to be one of the funnest photo shoots I've ever done. My sister and I laughed so much... but many of the pictures turned our serious... the irony!?
Lol.

I went on a short trip to TN this last week. My sibling came to the airport to pick me up. Supposedly they mistook another lady for me at first.
"She looked just like you... wore the same sort of knitted hat, clothes, earphones -"
"Wait!" I interrupted. "Earphones aren't a part of my normal outfit."
They laughed at me, like they weren't going to press the issue but I was wrong.

Haha. Oh, my.

Anyways, that inspired this post for you all! :) 








"Can we listen too!!!"


Climbing to nowhere, may show something :)





Because falling can be fun... 




According to my sister, if Snow White wore earphones, I would be her ;)

Too awkward and fun to not share :)




If I remember right I was listening to a sad song... lol





Yes, music makes for good pictures ;)


Outfit:

Shirt: hand-me-down
Skirt: some dollar-type store ;)
Shoes: hand-me-down
Necklace: made
Bracelet: Plato's Closet



And that's all, for now. Have a most wonderful weekend!!!


Psalm 16:8 I have set the Lord always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.

2 comments: