Saturday, December 10, 2016

Dress: Price Determines Little ;b

This is a lovely dress I found at a thrift store for $6 a few months ago.

I actually bought it to wear to one of my friends weddings, but now it is a church dress.

It's such a comfortable, pretty dress! The color and flower-design just makes me so happy :D













This picture from the wedding shows the top of the dress better... and these are two of the best little girls :D


Everything, but my necklace and boots, was thrifted. The first necklace I made, and the second my sister gave me, and my boots came from Murdoch's.

As you can see, I wore it as a summer outfit for the wedding. It was a great dress to dance in, and looked formal enough.

Yet the right jacket and boots - and even jewelry, both dressed in "down" and made it into a better winter outfit :D

So, what has been happening in your part of the world? 

No comments:

Post a Comment