Monday, April 13, 2015

Retinol Moisturizer

Hello girlies! I have a video coming soon. We just have to get the youtube stuff figured out, but be looking for that! Today I am reviewing 2.5% Retinol Moisturizer from Body Merry! (Picture soon.)

I love moisturizer and this one is pretty good. It's a somewhat thick consistency, which is fine, but not the thickest I've ever had to use. It works pretty well, though I notice if my skin is extremely dry it doesn't always seem to affect it, but I sometimes have that trouble with all moisturizers.

This moisturizer is special because of its retinol content. Retinol is a youth reviving ingredient. So I guess it helps your face stay smooth and youthful and doesn't increase dryness or irritation, which is always a good thing.

It also include hyaluronic acid (great for your skin,) green tea, jojaba oil, vitamin E, shea butter, and Vitamin B5.

This moisturizer helps with acne, discoloration, and one thing I think is awesome is that it is for both men and women. It also works well for all skin types. The bottle is quite large so it's a pretty nice item to have.

If you'd like to buy it, see here.

Enjoy!

~ Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment