Monday, June 22, 2015

Radha Beauty Clearing Serum {Product Review}

 I have another review for you ladies (a few over this week actually) but I'm excited for some outfit posts I'm planning and the new youtube channel I'll be starting up. I hope to do some recipe videos, as well as some possible vlogs, and video reviews. If you would like to submit a post for consideration please email me at bethyhope96(at)yahoo.com.

Source: Radha.
 Professional Age-Defying Skin Clearing Serum from Radha Beauty. I don't have any good photos of the product (let's just say it has been loved on) so I'm using one from the company. Though, as a note, the serum I received was in a taller and thinner bottle.

 This stuff is nice. It has sort of a weird smell, but that doesn't really matter. I usually put it on after I've washed and toned my face. When I use it regularly it really seems to make a difference. Though, be careful of sore places on your skin because it will BURN like crazy.

Now let's look at a little bit of what is in this product and the company that produces it.

Radha Beauty was started in 2014, so is a rather young company. They use all natural EVERYTHING, which is something I always love. They also don't test on animals. The serum contains such ingredients as Vitamin C, Retinol, botanical hyaluronic acid, salicylic acid and Niacinamide, which all work together for your skin.

 So it's a pretty awesome product that I've used (and will continue to use) quite frequently. You can purchase your own bottle here.

 Thanks for reading! See you tomorrow for another product review and hopefully more info about other things!

~ Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment