Saturday, October 5, 2013

Lineage Cosmetics {review}

Hey, everyone!  Today I'm reviewing a shop called Lineage Cosmetics.

She sent me a bottle of Gooseberry hair oil, and a bottle of Rose Water Natural Toner.



I'm very sorry to say, when I got the Gooseberry hair oil the cap hadn't been tightened quite hard enough, and the oil had leaked to a little below halfway.  I'm very sorry I have to say that, and I'm sure it was just an accident and doesn't ever happen.  I went through the reviews and it doesn't appear to have ever happened, so I don't think it's anything anyone has to worry about.


I tried the Gooseberry on and everyone kept asking what that smell was.  I smelled like Gooseberries the whole weekend.  It really did smell amazing.  The Gooseberry hair oil:
1. Stimulates hair growth
2. Protects hair tips from breakage
3. Strengthens hair roots
4. Protects from premature hair graying
5. Use on scalp for relaxation and getting rid of dandruff
6. Use on elbows, knees for dry skin

I loved it, and it felt really nice in my hair.  I went and checked the reviews and everyone that bought this said it was amazing.


The Rose Water Natural Toner is liquid.  I'm just telling you that because just after using the Gooseberry oil, I was expecting something thicker, so it came out fast.  Just saying.

The Rose Water smells great, although I admit I'm more a fan of the Gooseberry hair oil.

Lineage Cosmetics is a great shop.  Everything they sell looks amazing, and everything I tested was amazing.  I suggest this shop to anyone.  They sell oils, soaps, tea, and more.  If you want to find it, you can find it here.

Thanks for reading!  I'm sorry it's been so long since I've posted, but I'm hoping to post more often now.  God go with you!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment