Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Smile


I was trying to figure out what to post about (seems to be a recurring problem =) ), so I was browsing through some of the other girls' posts.  I noticed several of them touched on the topic of smiling and how it makes you look or feel classier.  

Not only does smiling make you look and feel better, it brightens the day of those around us.  A simple smile while passing someone at the store or smiling at those we work with can make all the difference. I feel so much better when I smile.  I feel happier and have a better outlook on everyday things.



What a better witness we can be when we are smiling!  Would you want to listen to someone who was witnessing to you while frowning?  I know I usually rather listen to those who are happy rather than frowning all the time.
  


Be classy and smile more. =)
 

4 comments:

  1. Amen! =)
    Natasha
    A Modest Fashion Blog:
    www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, smiles are wonderful! Don't hide them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! Have a smile ;) :)

    CLJdancingsparkles

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this.
    I'M ALWAYS SMILING,CHECK MY BLOG LOL!! NICE POST:)

    ReplyDelete