Saturday, January 17, 2015

Yalmeh Moisturizer {Product Review}

 So I've been sent several moisturizers to review (which I'm ecstatic about. All of them are better than the kind I was buying at Walmart) and one I've been enjoying recently is Yalmeh Glorify Vitamin C Moisturizing Lotion. Unfortunately, for reasons I will add in a detail later, I probably won't be able to enjoy it again for a long while if at all.

(Picture coming soon) This lotion comes in a tube. It smells really really nice. I think the best way to describe it would be a light citrus scent, which makes sense. It's a lightweight moisturizer, so not thick at all, and you only need a small amount to cover your entire face. I liked the feel of it pretty well. I really like Yalmeh products. They're very high quality.

 My biggest problem is the fact that the tube was so tiny at less than two ounces that I feel I wouldn't be getting my money's worth as it retails for about $17. I mean, it is a quality product, and perhaps I just use too much, but I can't afford to pay that much for beauty products.

 Besides the size issue I really like this quality and lovely product. Yalmeh is awesome. I'm actually going to review another product from them pretty soon so keep your eyes peeled. Anyway, if you would like to try this moisturizer, here is the Amazon link.


No comments:

Post a Comment