Monday, March 25, 2013

A Thought On Lips

So today, I planned a post on my bathing suit, but when I went looking for it... I seem to have stored it somewhere for the winter that I can't remember at this time. *Head desk*

 So what am I supposed to do?

 A while back, Leah talked about how your eyes can be immodest, etc. Which is completely true. But how about... the lips? Hm? I know it sounds crazy, but your lips can be used immodestly.

 There are a lot of Scripture verses about using your lips for truth and so on, but not many about how you can use your lips in immodest purposes. Of course there's the obvious of saying things you shouldn't- which is in the Bible, but that's not what I'm focusing on today.

 Just as you can use the eyes to entice, you can use your lips.

 I looked up some lips to find examples, and my stomach just grew queasy at some of the things I saw. Certain things that people do with their lips are meant to bring a reaction out of others, and it really is disgusting. Here are just a couple.






    You see what I mean? And these weren't even the worst ones I found. As godly girls, we need to strive to be more like Jesus every day. I don't think using our lips like this glorifies God. I much prefer a nice smile. :)




       Sorry for the abrupt post! God bless you all! Have a wonderful day!           

No comments:

Post a Comment