Saturday, August 17, 2013

MADMineralsMakeup {review}

Hey, everyone!  I know, it's been so long since I've posted.  But, here I am, and I'm doing a review of MADMineralsMakeup.


As you can see, it came in pretty pink tissue paper.


It's makeup.  MADMineralsMakeup sells eighteen different colors.  This is the color I got.


And these are samples she gave me.


You can put MADMineralsMakeup on your eyes, cheeks, body, nails . . . pretty much anywhere!  All of their products are FDA approved for cosmetic use, but some are not for lip use.  Look at the description below to find out if the item you want to buy is okay for using on lips.

I'm just going to copy the description of their store, just because they explain everything:

M*A*D Minerals is an internet-based, family owned company providing affordable, high quality, pure loose bare earth mineral makeup, cosmetic, & beauty supplies. Our mission is to combine high quality cosmetic products with excellent customer service! Our skin is the largest organ on our body. Many people do not consider that what is applied to the skin can be absorbed into the blood stream and then into other organs of the body. Many products on the market are mainly water (aqua) and chemicals with a few 'natural' or 'beneficial' ingredients thrown in so they can be promoted as ‘natural’ or 'beneficial' to your skin. Read any ingredient label & look at the first 3 to 4 ingredients listed in a product. Those first few ingredients listed make up approximately 90% to 95% of the entire product. The so-called ‘natural’ 'healthy' or 'beneficial' cosmetic ingredients are usually in the middle, if not the end of the ingredient list. Therefore, with such a small content, they will be of little benefit to the consumer. It is Not illegal (worldwide) to advertise cosmetic products as ‘natural’ even if they contain nasty chemicals. M*A*D Minerals is a chemical-free alternative makeup. By choosing M*A*D Minerals loose mineral makeup, you are assured the entire product is made of chemical-free ingredients.

 As you can see, MADMineralsMakeup offers completely natural mineral makeup.  I tried this on as blush, and it made my cheeks sparkly.  The blue color made it very sparkly and didn't really show the color, whereas it was easier to see the other colors.  That may be because I applied more for the other ones than for the blue, but I can't be sure.  Just make sure to pick the color that's right for you.

I, personally, think MADMineralsMakeup is a reliable store with natural products you can trust.  If you would like to buy one of their products you can find it here.

Thanks for reading!  I hope you guys liked the post!

 

1 comment:

  1. I've been looking for some more natural, chemical free makeup. I'll take a look at their website! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete