Saturday, August 24, 2013

ShootingTulips {review}

Hey, everyone!  Today I'm reviewing a shop called ShootingTulips.







This is everything that came in the package.


She even sent me a note.


(I'm just going to say it.  She probably has the best handwriting I've ever seen.  Really.)

I am so excited about this review.  I'm not old enough for concealed carry, but that's a day I've been looking forward to for so long.  I think it's important for every man, and woman, to be able to protect herself.



But this isn't only about concealed carry.  Hold on.  Let me get you a picture.


There's the pocket.  You can hold more than just a gun.  You can hold different things, if they're light enough, and can hide them from everyone.

Now, about this item.


I looked around, but couldn't figure out what these were for.  So I looked it up in her shop, and apparently they come with the holster for if you want to buy the Lace Garter Belt for extra support (if you want to carry heavier guns.)

I put this on, and it felt kind of strange.  I tried walking, and it started sliding down.  So I pulled it up and found out I hadn't had it high enough.  I would show you a picture, but I felt it wasn't appropriate to show a picture of that part of my leg.

I wore it for a day, walking around in it.  It didn't take long for me to get used to wearing it, until I almost forgot it was on me.  It started to feel like it was coming down a couple times, but I pulled it up every couple hours and it was fine.

Altogether, I really like this item.  It's very hard to find good concealed carry holsters, especially for women.  ShootingTulips sells several different types of holsters.  The one I got is good for wearing under dresses and skirts, but if you'd rather have one under your shirt you can get a Concealed Carry Corset.  They also have one you can clip onto your bra.

They focus mostly on the concealed carry holsters, but they also sell lip balms and paintings.  ShootingTulips is an amazing store, and if you want to get something from them you can find them here.

Thanks for reading!  I hope you liked it, and God bless your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment