Monday, May 27, 2013

A Pink Gown {ClassyGarb}

DSCN0396
The back of the dress
(Sorry I'm posting this Monday morning rather than Sunday!)

I love to sew. I think some of the classiest dresses I've ever seen were handmade! :-D I do have a sewing machine, so it was not *handsewn*, but this was completely done by me. :-) It was made with 3 modified patterns to become one pattern! I also added a detachable belt, but that doesn't show up in these pictures. :-)

Unfortunately, I forgot to time it, so I have no idea how long it actually took me to sew this! :-P



DSCN0402
The front
DSCF5381
DSCF5383
A cute picture my sister took.


DSCF5384
The back.


DSCF5385
I just adore the button!


DSCF5388
It's so swishy!

So, there's my dress! I love it so much, and feel incredibly classy in it. :D Now I just need some pearls and gloves to finish the look!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment