Monday, May 27, 2013

Memorial Day

 I had planned a review of this absolutely adorable headband that came in, but than I remembered... today is Memorial Day. Instead of posting about headbands and etc, I just want to show our respect to the soldiers of this country who have sacrificed so much for this country. They have sacrificed time, time they could have spent with loved ones, some may have sacrificed body areas with terrible injuries, and some have even sacrificed their lives for one word: freedom.

I thank God for the soldiers who have stepped up in whatever area they are in: Army, Marines, National Guard... whoever you are, you are appreciated! My own brother-in-law is in the National Guard, and that just brings this closer to home. Let's show support of our troops, in whatever capacity they are working. Let's pray for them. Let's honor them.

 


 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment